วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551
The whole new bunch of GPUs, fabricated using TSMC's 65nm fabrication technology, are the direct variants of the company's desktop part, the GeForce 9 series of GPUs.
In brief, as we have seen from chart Nvidia is now playing with nomenclature rather than implementing new technology in it. Fortunately, we have witnessed the long awaited advent of 256-bit memory interface equipped mobile GPU for mainstream user which might bring significant performance boost when running demanding games as well as applications prevalently found everywhere.
Does it say something confidential, who cares?
วันเสาร์ที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551
One year has passed...it's time for Nokia 6300 to be refreshed with enhanced features that should make one already decent phone even better and better.
Now let me introduce you its successor which still retains what have impressed you since the time of the Nokia 6300, the new Nokia 6300i...
__Frontal shot of white Nokia 6300i__
__What about reversed side?__
Now take a look at the updated or enhanced features...I already brief those for you!
- the new phone's imaging prowess is a lot improved..
- 3.2 megapixel camera with dual LED flash (up from 2 megapixel)
- active viewfinder landscape mode is possible.
- Side dedicated camera key is added as well.
- The phone is destined to provide better better battery life that its predecessor..
- New 16 million color TFT display with power-efficient LED backlit
- The implementation of ambient light sensor (integrated with earpiece)
- it uses new 860 mAh BL-4CT of which cell is made in Japan (the same one we have seen with the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic).
- The user interface is based on Nokia's latest Series 40 5th Edition Feature Pack 1.
- The replacement of MiniUSB connector with MicroUSB one, but the charging still cannot be done via USB port.
It's about time, isn't it?
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2551
February 11, 2008
The attractive Nokia 1202 offers true balance between affordability and subtly refined design language
Continuing the tremendous success of the Nokia 1200 as well as strengthening Nokia’s leadership position in entry market, the Nokia 1202 is keenly tailored with additional features to make it more intuitively simple to even the first-time mobile phone users.
For the first time, Nokia lets users belonging to entry market enjoy the top-class call quality by introducing the noise cancellation filters which help decrease background noise for improved sound quality. This unique feature to make the reception call intelligibility better is rarely found in this class of devices.
Nokia is the world leader in mobility, driving the transformation and growth of the converging Internet and communications industries. Nokia makes a wide range of mobile devices and provides people with experiences in music, navigation, video, television, imaging, games and business mobility through these devices. Nokia also provides equipment, solutions and services for communications networks.