One year has passed...it's time for Nokia 6300 to be refreshed with enhanced features that should make one already decent phone even better and better.
Now let me introduce you its successor which still retains what have impressed you since the time of the Nokia 6300, the new Nokia 6300i...
__Frontal shot of white Nokia 6300i__
__What about reversed side?__
Now take a look at the updated or enhanced features...I already brief those for you!
- the new phone's imaging prowess is a lot improved..
- 3.2 megapixel camera with dual LED flash (up from 2 megapixel)
- active viewfinder landscape mode is possible.
- Side dedicated camera key is added as well.
- The phone is destined to provide better better battery life that its predecessor..
- New 16 million color TFT display with power-efficient LED backlit
- The implementation of ambient light sensor (integrated with earpiece)
- it uses new 860 mAh BL-4CT of which cell is made in Japan (the same one we have seen with the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic).
- The user interface is based on Nokia's latest Series 40 5th Edition Feature Pack 1.
- The replacement of MiniUSB connector with MicroUSB one, but the charging still cannot be done via USB port.
It's about time, isn't it?